Willis Towers Watson Health and Benefits Producer in Atlanta, Georgia
Health and Benefits Producer
Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
Willis Towers Watson Producers make a valuable difference every day to our high-profile clients and prospects by uncovering risk management issues and proposing solutions that positively impact their bottom line. Our Producers aggressively develop and manage active pipelines, call on existing and potential clients, conduct in-depth analysis/risk assessments and present information on how our organization’s superior strategic resources and capabilities can address their concerns and risk mitigation issues. If working for a global market leader that provides the tools, resources and support you need to secure and retain your clients is something that excites you, apply today.
In this role you will have primary responsibility for developing and delivering on a strategy to obtain new clients of the company in the mid-market space. You will focus on generating leads and closing business by developing and managing an active pipeline of prospects, conducting a needs analysis/risk assessment and, together with colleagues, presenting information on our capabilities to win business. Once on board, you will actively manage and expand relationships with these clients. Additionally, you will promote awareness of opportunities in the company and broader community.
• Primary accountability for creating and executing a business strategy to penetrate the local and regional market in obtaining completely new Health and Benefits mid-market clients of the company
• Meet or exceed revenue and market penetration goals
Clients and Excellence
• Serve as senior Health and Benefits strategist for clients, ensuring that health and welfare plan design meets clients’ needs and fits within overall benefits strategy
• Retain and grow revenue with clients once on board
• Raise awareness of Willis Towers Watson’s capabilities in the marketplace through conference appearances and various other profile building venues
• Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches in the mid-market space
• Build relationships internally with sales and marketing team and consultants within and outside H&B to effectively collaborate on sales opportunities
• Educate H&B and other businesses of the firm concerning our mid-market capabilities
• Proven track record of obtaining completely new health and group benefits clients in the mid-market consulting space, typically gained in a brokerage, consulting or carrier environment
• Deep understanding of mid-sized employer market segment and their unique demands and purchasing style
• Deep knowledge of health and welfare plan design and strategy
• Track record of managing and expanding relationships with clients
• Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members in other practices and at all levels to effectively close business
• An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
• Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in health and welfare plan approaches and contributing to the development of new tools and strategies
• Flexibility with regard to travel that can range from 40 – 60%
• Valid insurance license
• An undergraduate degree is required; advanced degree preferred
Proven track record of obtaining completely new health and group benefits clients in the mid-market consulting space, typically gained in a brokerage, consulting or carrier environment
Deep understanding of mid-sized employer market segment and their unique demands and purchasing style
Deep knowledge of health and welfare plan design and strategy
Track record of managing and expanding relationships with clients
Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members in other practices and at all levels to effectively close business
An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in health and welfare plan approaches and contributing to the development of new tools and strategies
Flexibility with regard to travel that can range from 40 – 60%
Valid insurance license
An undergraduate degree is required; advanced degree preferred
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Atlanta, GA, US
Date Posted:July 11, 2018