Willis Towers Watson Inhouse Recruiter in Brussels, Belgium
Date Posted: October 29, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
In this 6 months fixed-term role you will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruitment across different business areas primarily in the Netherlands and Belgium. This will involve development of recruiting strategies, developing and managing candidates through the entirely recruiting lifecycle, and effectively managing internal client relationships with hiring managers, business leaders, HR Advisors, colleagues and candidates.The role is a maternity cover.
The Cross Segment Recruiter, preferably based in our Amsterdam office, will be responsible for managing and supporting Willis Towers Watson’s recruitment efforts primarily for the Netherlands and Belgium as well as further European countries as and when needed. This will include specific assignment management for graduate and lower level experienced hire roles as well as screening and sourcing for mid-level and executive level positions. You will partner closely with other Recruiters, Business and HR Advisors.
Furthermore, you will
• Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned job openings
• Partner with hiring manager to establish overall recruiting strategy for a search
• Source candidates based upon a broad based strategy with a focus on direct sourcing
• Screen candidates against specific selection criteria, complete written evaluations and share with hiring team
• Manage the interview process, ensuring that the hiring team is properly prepared and candidates are properly and comprehensively evaluated as well as “sold” on the opportunity
• Manage candidates through the process, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience and that necessary approvals are gained
• Develop competitive offers, manage offer extension and effectively close candidates
• Support the on boarding of new hires
• Collaborate with Inclusion and Diversity team in order to meet diversity, gender and other specific recruiting goals
• Consistently explore new and innovative approaches that reduce recruiting costs while maintaining high quality support
• In house recruitment experience, preferably gained within a professional services company, e.g. a management consultancy, or experience of recruiting professional roles for a reputable recruitment agency
• Recruiting experience for multiple countries across Europe, ideally the Netherlands and Belgium
• Good knowledge of recruitment processes and principles
• Excellent candidate management and assessment skills
• Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
• Excellent organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
• Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English; French is a plus
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Good working knowledge of Recruitment Management Systems and online assessment tools are an advantage
• Proficiency in office software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in human resources, business or related field preferred
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Amstelveen, Noord Holland, NLBrussels, Brussels
Date Posted:October 29, 2018