Willis Towers Watson Absence and Disability Management Consultant – Chicago or Minneapolis in Chicago, Illinois
Absence and Disability Management Consultant – Chicago or Minneapolis
Date Posted: January 18, 2019
Not ready to Apply?
As an Absence and Disability Management (ADM) Consultant you will consult to our large and midsize clients on a wide variety of complex projects including: Sick Pay, Salary Continuance, Statutory Disability, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Family and Medical Leave (FML), Vacation and Paid Time-off (PTO), Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance. You will serve as the project manager and day to day communication liaison with our clients, create client deliverables, contribute to client management and new business activities, and participate in the creation of new intellectual capital. You will have the opportunity to significantly grow your strategic, client management and client management skills, working with some of the world’s experts in the field.
• Deliver superior, consistent client and project management and deliverables in support of a Senior Consultant for assigned clients:
• Provide valued-added consulting expertise on large, sophisticated ADM projects including:
o Plan design/strategy
o Modeling, cost analyses, funding and employee contribution strategies
o Vendor analysis, selection, negotiation and procurement
o Ongoing plan management including evaluation of program performance and trend, and vendor audits, management and optimization
o Benchmarking studies and analyses
o Plan compliance and audits
• Support the generation of new business by enhancing relationships with current clients and recommending new projects and solutions
• Serve as mentor to ADM Analysts and Senior Analysts
• 7+ years experience and success in the design/management of group disability and absence management plans gained in a consulting, brokerage or carrier environment
• Strong financial skills; prior experience in group health and welfare product pricing, underwriting or valuation work preferred
• Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
• Demonstrated success in managing client issues and relationships; some experience in growing relationships with current clients
• Strong interpersonal and team skills
• Polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
• Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• Experience training/mentoring junior staff
• The ability to see the “big picture,” leveraging the resources of related practices to address the clients’ business challenges
• Working knowledge of Excel, MS Project, MS Word
• Availability to travel on an as needed basis
• Bachelors degree required
• Pursuit of CEBS designation, or group health and welfare actuarial or underwriting training desired
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Chicago, IL, USMinneapolis, MNSaint Louis, MOColumbus, OH
Date Posted:January 18, 2019