Willis Towers Watson Health and Benefits Client Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Health and Benefits Client Manager
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Our Client Managers play the critical role of day to day project manager and communications lead with clients. They materially contribute to plan design and funding strategies, client issue resolution, compliance management, employee communications strategies, vendor management, and sales efforts. This role provides an excellent opportunity for long-term career growth by enhancing one’s benefits acumen, client management and project management skills with one of the world’s leading benefits advisory firms.
• Proactively advise clients and provide superior client service in response to day to day service issues and questions (eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance, etc.)
• Play a key role in employee benefits strategy by analyzing plan performance and proactively making recommendations for plan design changes
• Contribute to the marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data, developing RFPs, etc.
• Work with Senior Client Managers and Account Executives to develop project plans, and manage teams to deliver on project goals
• Play a key role in the client open enrollment process including preparing materials and presentations, organizing and conducting employee meetings, proofing contracts, updating accounting/tracking systems, etc.
• Contribute to the sales process for prospective clients including value proposition creation, RFP/proposal development, etc.
• Manage completion of reports and administrative actions for clients including Form 5500 filings, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, certificates, etc.
• Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships
• Prepare for and facilitate client meetings (prepare agendas and materials, coordinate resources, etc.)
• Understand, articulate and implement key Willis Towers Watson value-added resources
• 5+ years of health and welfare account management experience including some underwriting or analytical experience preferred
• Strong technical knowledge of health and welfare employee benefit plan design, insurance products, current trends and regulatory environment
• Strong client service orientation with ability to resolve current needs as well as institute new processes to provide long term solutions
• Proven experience managing multiple teams delivering on client projects within project plan parameters
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
• Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is self-motivated to continuous learning and development
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), and ability to learn new technologies and recommend new technology solutions
• Associates or Bachelor’s level degree
• State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining
• Professional Certification (CEBS, GBA, PHR, SPHR, etc.) preferred
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Chicago, IL, US
Date Posted:December 7, 2018