Willis Towers Watson Health and Benefits Analyst – University in Houston, Texas
Health and Benefits Analyst – University
Date Posted: October 12, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Summary of Role
Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control soaring health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
As a Health and Benefits Analyst, consultants while you progress toward becoming a thought leader of the future.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise.
For Actuarial track: Accepted applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive exam study program, including paid study hours and exam coaching to assist in attaining the accredited designation of Actuary.
You will partner with consultants to provide support on projects through:
– Performing financial analyses, including developing pricing, creating employee contribution strategies, modeling plan design alternatives, and calculating reserves
– Analyzing and comparing vendor products, services, and contracts Designing, distributing, and evaluating responses to surveys and RFPs
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, public health, health management, actuarial science or any other major with significant quantitative course work with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
• For Actuarial students: Successful completion of one or more actuarial exams highly preferred
• Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills (analyst type of internship preferred)
• Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment •
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com at http://willistowerswatson.com/
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Houston, TX, US
Date Posted:October 12, 2018