Willis Towers Watson Client Relationship Manager – Pensions in London, United Kingdom
Client Relationship Manager – Pensions
Date Posted: September 14, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
* Please note that candidates must have good working knowledge of occupational DC pensions and the DC marketplace*
LifeSight, Willis Towers Watson’s DC master trust, represents one of our biggest business growth opportunities in the UK. Our growing team has already quickly gained a foothold in this exciting space, supported by an ambitious marketing and sales plan aiming to disrupt the marketplace and make us stand out against our competitors.
LifeSight is our launch into the growing DC market for outsourced pensions. This is very important for us as the role of pensions changes in the reward package and as DC pensions increasingly becomes a commoditised offering. Our objective is to become the pre-eminent player in outsourced pensions for large companies and to be a market leader and innovator in the field. We expect LifeSight to become one of the largest UK pension plans in terms of assets under management. We have secured in excess of £2.5bn of assets under management and 60,000 members with a pipeline which will enable us to grow this exponentially over the coming years.
The location is flexible either Redhill or London although travel around the UK will be required with regular (several days each week) face to face meetings with clients and interaction with the LifeSight teams in each of London and Redhill.
The purpose of this role is to proactively manage the relationship with a number of LifeSight’s participating employers within the commercial expectations of the contract commitments.
Role responsibilities start from attending the sales pitch meeting, then leading contract negotiations, overseeing the transition of members into LifeSight, managing the initial relationship through the stabilisation period, followed by the owning the client relationship on an ongoing basis as part of BAU service delivery. This person will work alongside the existing Willis Towers Watson client team where appropriate.
Sales & Onboarding:
• Participate in sales pitches and site visits
• Lead contract negotiation with client and various stakeholders, including legal advisers
• General liaison with client on onboarding progress and relationship escalation point for any issues/service delivery concerns during transition, oversight of any pre-transition consulting projects WTW is involved in and any press announcements or other client-specific marketing activity.
• During transition to LifeSight and “stabilisation” period when client is newly onboarded, work more closely with the client and the LifeSight team to support project delivery to the client’s satisfaction.
• Lead employee presentation sessions covering a range of topics – on site and webex
• Act as the key point of contact for employers on an ongoing basis to escalate issues/concerns
• Liaise weekly with the admin team and other service providers (investment, operations, communications teams, for example) to secure required reporting and issue resolution
• Update employers on the impact of new legislation and regulatory changes, and any changes to the LifeSight offering/service
• Meet with employers on a regular basis (quarterly) to discuss MI, service delivery and overall relationship
• Provide regular updates and reporting to the head of client relationships, as and when required
• Contribute to the evolution of LifeSight by sharing feedback from employers with the LifeSight team
• Assist the broader LifeSight team from time to time on evolution, marketing and compliance, Trustee reporting, as and when required.
• Track record of building and maintaining client and internal relationships across complex multi discipline services
• High emotional intelligence
• Collaborative style, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good stakeholder management skills and ability to negotiate
• Self-motivated and self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
• Be able to present to members on a range of issues
• Good working knowledge of occupational DC pensions and the DC marketplace
• Firm commitment to Professional Excellence and delivering a high quality service
• Great team player
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders/partners and resolving issues in a matrix environment
• Ability to develop and challenge ideas to solve client/business needs
• Broad understanding of product and operational aspects of a master trust like LifeSight
• Able to manage a large and diverse (and “lumpy”) workload
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com at http://willistowerswatson.com/ .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:London, England, GBRedhill, England
Date Posted:September 14, 2018