Willis Towers Watson Account Executive in Medellin, Colombia
Date Posted: October 24, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Support the delivery of the agreed upon service to the client(s). Provide operational/transactional support including, record keeping, transition processing, and managing other transactional-based services. For transaction-based positions, work requests are typically not received directly from the client but rather through a predefined system or on a predefined schedule. Interaction with the client may be limited to receiving data, e-mails or collecting predefined data.- Responsible for upholding the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), tracking volumes, auditing transactions, and achieving a high level of client satisfaction. Works closely with Client Relationship Managers or Operational Managers to resolve issues and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the client(s).
• Perform monthly, timely, and with the quality that merits the billing of debtors and Willis insurance according to the Dates of the billing schedule.
• Comply with the client’s requirements in terms of continuous support, quality, opportunity and service.
• Preparation and timely delivery of the consolidated report of the Insurance Division within the first 5 working days of the month. Replacmeent Tatiana Torres
• Build and present in a timely manner, according to the schedule, the reports defined and with the periodicity requested:
• 1. Titularization Report
• 2. Submission of letter base for renewal of endorsements.
• 3. Financial report.
• 4. Legalization Report.
• 5. Transmission of risk bases to insurers
• Accompanies and advises the client continuously in the incidents and analysis of new Debt Insurance products in 100% of the cases.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Administration or a related field. At least Technologist or Technician.
• At least, Two years of experience in the insurance sector.
• Windows programs knowledge.
• Skills to daily follow up area indicators.
• Excellent personal presentation.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity.
• Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical and creative skills.
• Continuous improvement mind-set – increasing task efficiency and effectiveness with each repetition and making recommendations for process improvement.
• Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills.
• Ability to work both independently and on client teams. Also ability to work under a pressure environment.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions
company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving
more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk,
optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect
and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us
to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the
dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a
diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to
our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people
we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure
that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work
assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored
development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from
discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at
Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles
submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of
Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are
not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment
Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an
existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson
recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must
be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes
being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized
Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not
followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers
Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Medellin, Antioquia, CO
Date Posted:October 24, 2018