Willis Towers Watson Senior Pensions Administrator (Projects) in Redhill, United Kingdom
Senior Pensions Administrator (Projects)
Date Posted: November 26, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
As a leader in the marketplace, Willis Towers Watson offer exceptional opportunity for experienced pensions professionals in the role of Senior Pensions Administrator, taking on a projects role within a large and complex scheme (DC) and an active role in mentoring and checking the work of the Pensions Administrators. As reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential advancement opportunity, support and further training. A chance to join a forward thinking, professional organization and further your career in a friendly and motivated environment akin to no other!
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
To work within a dynamic administration function servicing both internal and external clients. Initially, the successful candidate will provide support to existing senior associates with the production of Pension Increases, Benefit Statements, administration reports, monthly reporting and testing of automated calculation solutions. The client is very aware of the advantages of online facilities and ePA is at the forefront for member communications and large projects, the successful candidate will gain first hand experience of the technology that TAS can provide. Following on the job training, the successful candidate will be expected to run and manage large projects successfully and maintain existing reporting requirements. To ensure full system automation can be achieved and to work closely with Administration and Systems
• In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
• Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
• Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
• Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
• Check and challenge basis of work performed by junior associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
• Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
• Seek further peer review where required to clarify understanding.
• Monitor own projects and that of junior associates via the Team Planner to ensure agreed target dates are achieved.
• Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
• Produce test packs for automation, test and sign off calculations for DB and DC members
• Assist in due diligence exercises, analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
• Monitor and manage data cleaning requirements
• Assist and prepare large mailing projects to members
• Scoping costs for projects outside of business as usual and monitoring the spend versus budget
• Complaint Management
• Know and live the firm’s values.
• Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
• Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
• Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
• Provide basic learning and development opportunities for junior associates.
• Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
• Through supervision make sure junior associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
• Accountable for own personal development.
• Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
• On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of projects and maintain and develop client relationships.
• Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
• Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
• Work with the team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products.our efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential advancement opportunity, support and further training. A chance to join a forward thinking, professional organization and further your career in a friendly and motivated environment akin to no other!
• Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
• Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Customer and quality focussed.
• Computer literate.
• Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
• Experience of managing junior associates.
• DC experience desirable but not essential.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions
company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving
more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk,
optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect
and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to
see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic
formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn
more at willistowerswatson.com
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity
Willis Towers Watson believes that
effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We
have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and
develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and
practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including
recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions,
transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace
experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal
employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited
resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail
accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis
Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an
authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such
agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized
Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the
organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission
process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search.
Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate
submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers
Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Redhill, England, GB
Date Posted:November 26, 2018