Willis Towers Watson Business Analyst in São Paulo, Brazil
Date Posted: May 16, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Our Health and Benefits business helps our clients control soaring health and employee benefits plans, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal and compliance, and governance strategies.
As a Health and Benefits Business analyst your primary objective is helping businesses implement Benefits Marketplace solution in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
• Eliciting requirements
• Planning and monitoring the requirement elicitation process
• Requirements organization
• Translating and simplifying requirements
• Requirements management and communication
• Requirements analysis
• Review and design the test cases, process change request and manage project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Strong knowledge in health, home, and funeral, life and personal insurances is desirable.
•Aptitude and experience to:
Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
Process modeling, traceability and quality management technique
Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• English speaking, writing and reading required
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and Process Design tools.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Employee Type:Regular Full-Time
Location:São Paulo, Săo Paulo, BR
Date Posted:May 16, 2018