Willis Towers Watson Intern, Strategy & Business Development, Individual Marketplace in Stamford, Connecticut
Intern, Strategy & Business Development, Individual Marketplace
Date Posted: October 3, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Create a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know opportunity.
Willis Towers Watson’s Benefits Delivery & Administration segment oversees several lines of business that operate health care and benefits marketplaces, which supports all workforce populations: full- and part-time employees, early and Medicare-eligible retirees, and other special populations. With a combined understanding of regulation and risk, behavioral insights and technology platforms, Benefits Delivery & Administration creates innovative exchange-based services and solutions that enable people to navigate options with confidence and give employers decision-making peace of mind. Benefits Delivery & Administration delivers significant health benefit cost savings, reduced administration, and industry-leading customer service.
Explore an opportunity.This position will provide support to our strategy and business development efforts within the Individual Marketplace service line – conducting research, gathering and analyzing data, and managing various tasks related to non-traditional product and service development efforts in support of the business growth strategy. This role is expected to have strong problem solving skills and be accustomed to delivering exceptional work product. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen eye for detail and experience analyzing data. Importantly, the candidate would be expected to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with a diverse group of colleagues across our service and functional teams.
Love your work.Partner with team members to support projects and participate in the following activities:
• Provide support for complex business development projects from strategy development to full deployment.
• Conduct and compile competitive market research
• Gather and analyze data for analysis projects intended to reinforce thought leadership and develop marketing and/or strategy materials
• Participate in cross-functional workgroup meetings to monitor and report status of projects
• Progress towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, public health, health management or any other major with significant quantitative course work with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
• Work or educational experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or customer service skills
• Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed expectations
• Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
• Extremely strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to assess data.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
At this time we will only accept candidates that are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
At this t
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Stamford, CT, US
Date Posted:October 3, 2018