Willis Towers Watson Financial Operations Settlement Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Financial Operations Settlement Analyst
Date Posted: December 11, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Summary of Role
Benefits Accounts provides consumer-driven health care reimbursement technology and services to manage a range of reimbursement accounts. We expect significant value creation from Accounts directed through Willis Towers Watson’s client base.
We operate as an IRS Non-Bank Custodian.
The key focus areas of the Settlement Analyst, Financial Operations job role include:
Using a combination of a proprietary record keeping system along with a commercial accounting system(Blackline);
Daily and monthly reconciliation of a Willis Towers Watson omnibus bank account:
Independently rectifying any discrepancies in funding bank accounts
This role is ideally located in Tampa, FL.
We are looking for an individual who is highly self-motivated and creates an energetic atmosphere through his/her work ethics. This person will be responsible for performing financial reconciliation including but not limited to journal entry processing. The person will also perform risk analysis related to client funding levels. The position will be responsible to coordinate and address daily deliverables and client requests to meet both Client SLAs & internal Quality targets.
• Responsible for developing an understanding of the Acclaim platform, a proprietary solution, designed to manage reimbursement administration for a multitude of different reimbursement plans including HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Arrangement / Accounts), HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) and other consumer driven healthcare reimbursement type accounts.
• Accountable for day to day deliverables of settlement area
• Responsible for validating the cash balance of multiple bank accounts through accounting of daily financial activities, post and balance subsidiary ledger (s) and required reconciliation
• Responsible for resolving outstanding reconciliation items in a timely fashion
• Responsible for maintaining Quality targets defined for the department on a month on month basis.
• Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Handle escalations as received and coordinate with supervisors as needed.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting preferred.
• 7+ years of industry experience OR related work
• Role requires significant experience in banking, accounting or treasury roles.
• Good analytical skills
• Good knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to comprehend and apply rules-based decision making
• Good communication skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Tampa, FL, US
Date Posted:December 11, 2018